Terms & Conditions
TERMS OF TRADE
Debonair For Men
Debonair For Men UK Limited (hereinafter "Debonair For Men") is a limited liability company having its registered office at Debonair For Men, 81 Burton Road, Derby, DE1 1TJ.
Debonair For Men contact details :
Phone number : +44 (0)0115 963 5019
Acceptance of the Terms of Trade
- Please read these Terms of Trade carefully as they contain important information, including information on warranties and limitations of liability. By placing an order through the www.debonairformen.com website you acknowledge that you have read and accepted these Terms of Trade.
Amendment to the Terms of Trade
- Debonair For Men has the right to amend these Terms of Trade from time to time to comply with law or to meet its changing business requirements. Any amendments to the Terms of Trade will apply to any order registered after the amended Terms of Trade come into effect and are posted on the www.debonairformen.com website.
Definitions and Application
- In these Terms of Trade, "Debonair For Men" means Debonair For Men UK Limited, trading as Debonair For Men, "you" and “your” means you, the individual who is ordering the Products, the "Products" means the Debonair For Men products which may be ordered on the www.Debonair For Men.com website and the "Product Subtotal" means the sum of the price of each Product ordered as indicated on the www.debonairformen.com website at the time of submitting the order.
- The Products covered by these Terms of Trade are those presented on the www.debonairformen.com website, subject to availability.
- Debonair For Men will use its best efforts to ensure that any photograph of any of the Products presented on the www.debonairformen.com website is as accurate as possible. Please note, however, that the representation of the Products as produced by your computer screen may differ from the exact Product.
- The shipping fee will be:
a) free of charge for all deliveries in the UK.
- Debonair For Men will use reasonable endeavours to deliver an order within 5 working days (Monday-Friday excluding official public holidays) from the date the order was submitted by you for any UK orders.
- Debonair For Men reserves the right to refuse any order. In such case, Debonair For Men will notify you as soon as reasonably practicable, providing you with the reasons for such refusal, and refund to you any payment in full.
- Once Debonair For Men has accepted your order an order confirmation email will be sent to you at which point these Terms of Trade will become binding on you and Debonair For Men.
Prices and Payment
- All prices on the website are in pound sterling and are inclusive of VAT. Any change in the VAT rate may be applied to the Products. Prices are subject to change without notice. The price applicable to any order is the price indicated on the www.debonairformen.com website at the time of submitting the order.
- The amount payable to Debonair For Men for an order will be the total of the following amounts:
(a) the Product Subtotal;
(b) the cost of delivery as stated above
- You must pay the order amount by either Visa, MasterCard, Visa Debit, American Express, Diners Club or PayPal at the time of submitting the order. All information is encrypted by software and no third-parties may have access to this information during the processing of your payment for the Products.
- Debonair For Men will only be responsible for loss or damage you suffer that is a natural and foreseeable consequence of Debonair For Men breaching its obligations under these Terms of Trade, but Debonair For Men is not responsible for loss or damage that was not foreseeable, such as for damages resulting from the your use of the Internet including the loss of data, any intrusion, virus, service disruption or other unintended issues.
- Debonair For Men reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to take any of the following measures if you fail to make a payment in accordance with these Terms of Trade:
(a) withhold the supply of and dispose of the Products requested in the order, and/or
(b) refuse to deal further with you, and Debonair For Men will not be liable to you for any loss or damage directly or indirectly resulting from any such action.
- You have sole responsibility for determining the suitability of the Products for the purposes for which you intend to use them.
- The Products are supplied for domestic and private use only. Debonair For Men shall not be liable for any losses relating to any business of yours, for example, lost revenue, income or profits, lost data or any interruption to your business.
- You must follow any instructions Debonair For Men may give you in relation to the safe use or storage of the Products. Debonair For Men will not be responsible for any damage to the Products which is caused by your failure to follow these instructions.
- There are certain responsibilities which Debonair For Men cannot exclude by law and nothing in these Terms of Trade limits any liability of Debonair For Men to you for death or personal injury resulting from negligence. Subject to the following "Warranty" clause, and to the fullest extent permitted by law, the liability of Debonair For Men for any loss or damage suffered by you as a result of Debonair For Men breaching its obligations under these Terms of Trade or other duty is limited to a refund or replacement of the relevant Products.
Refunds and Returns
- Should you make an error when ordering online, Debonair For Men will gladly exchange your Product for the Product you intended to purchase. The returned item must be unopened and in its original saleable condition. You are responsible for the shipping and additional postage charges.
- All Products must be returned to:
Debonair For Men
81 Burton Road
You are responsible for the shipping costs incurred when sending the Products back to Debonair For Men.
- In all cases, original proof of purchase must be provided and Products must be returned within 14 days of receipt for Debonair For Men to process any refund or exchange. Please call +44 (0)0115 963 5019 or email to sales@debonairfor men.co.uk in advance of your intention to return or exchange a Product, so that Debonair For Men staff can assist you with a smooth transaction.
- Please retain your postal receipt until you are certain your parcel has been safely received by Debonair For Men. We may need to see this if we fail to receive your package.
- We will do our best to process returns within 10 working days of receipt and a refund will be issued through the method used for payment.
- If Debonair For Men is delayed or hindered in or prevented from performing any of its obligations under any order by reason of any event or circumstance beyond its reasonable control, Debonair For Men will have no liability to you in respect of such non-performance and the time for performing the same will be extended until the event or circumstance has ceased.
Other important terms
- Debonair For Men may transfer its rights and obligations under these Terms of Trade to another organisation.
- These Terms of Trade are between you and Debonair For Men only. No other person shall have any rights to enforce any of the terms of these Terms of Trade.
- If any term in these Terms of Trade is found to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable by any court or competent authority, the remaining terms will remain in full force and effect.
- If you break these Terms of Trade and Debonair For Men takes no action, this does not mean that Debonair For Men has waived its rights against you. You will still have to comply with these Terms of Trade. Any waiver must be agreed by Debonair For Men in writing.
- If the place of delivery of the Products is in:
(a) England or Wales, these Terms of Trade are governed by English law and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with their interpretation or execution will be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts; or
(b) Scotland, these Terms of Trade are governed by Scottish law and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with their interpretation or execution will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Scottish courts; or
(c) Northern Ireland, these Terms of Trade are governed by Northern Irish law and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with their interpretation or execution will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Northern Irish courts.
- The information contained in this document apply to the online sale website directed by Debonair For Men UK Limited.
- The Terms of Trade and Frequently Asked Questions relevant to our other regions can be found in the footer of our international web stores.